PTFE Skived Film Adhesive Tape is made by skived PTFE molded blank. It has excellent dielectric properties, no aging, best corrosion performance and wide range of strength. PTFE Skived Film Adhesive Tape is also the most stable release film in the world. In order to let everyone have a better understanding of PTFE Film Tape, the following ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene expert WELLFLON will introduce the characteristics of pure PTFE film.
- Resistance to atmospheric aging, radiation resistance and low permeability: long-term exposure to the atmosphere, surface and properties remain unchanged.
- Non-stick surface: Known solid materials do not adhere to the surface and are a solid material with the lowest surface energy. Insulation: It is not affected by the environment and frequency. The volume resistance can reach 1018 ohm•cm, the dielectric loss is small, and the breakdown voltage is high.
- Self-lubricating: It has the smallest coefficient of friction in plastic and is an ideal oil-free lubricating material.
- Non-combustibility: The oxygen limit of the Teflon film is below 90.
- High and low temperature resistance: The influence on temperature is not changed much, and the temperature range is wide. The temperature can be used from -190 to 260 °C.
Physical Characteristic of PTFE Skived Film Adhesive Tape:
|Color Option||Thickness||Maximum width||Adhesion strength (to steel)||Tensile strength||Heat resistance|